This event has no upcoming dates
Two very special guests are visiting East Lancashire Railway this August. Don’t miss the opportunity to see everyone’s favourite piggies, Peppa and George, appearing at intervals on each day.
There will also be a whole host of family friendly activities happening up and down the railway line. Your one-time ticket grants you unlimited access to all of the events and attractions all day, as well as free travel on the trains!
- Meet and greet Peppa and George, appearing at intervals on each day in Bury Transport Museum
- Magic Shows at selected times throughout the day in the Show Tent on Platform 2
- Circus Shows at selected times throughout the day in the Show Tent on Platform 2
- Grandpa's Train departing at regular intervals throughout the day from Platform 4
- Petting Farm all day in the Bury Transport Museum Yard
- Falconry Display all day in Bury Bolton Street Station
- Circus Skills Workshops at selected times throughout the day on Platform 2 at Ramsbottom Station
- Face Painting all day in Rawtenstall Station
- Balloon Modelling all day in Rawtenstall Station
Take advantage of a 10% discount on ticket prices and book online now.
The Family Fun Weekend with appearances from Peppa Pig and George takes place across the length of the railway and tickets can be purchased from Bury, Heywood, Ramsbottom and Rawtenstall station on the day. Visitors which already have their tickets can start their day out from any of the above stations.
Due to the limited amount of parking in Bury, especially on a busy special event day, it is recommended that visitors park in the large, free car park at our Heywood Station and travel to Bury, Ramsbottom and Rawtenstall via steam and diesel train services.
Located less than a mile from Junction 19 of the M62, Heywood Station is easily accessible (via Railway Street) and can be reached by typing the postcode OL10 1LX into a Sat Nav. For more information on how to reach the East Lancashire Railway visit our "Getting Here" page.