This event has no upcoming dates
Are you brave enough to break the curse of the Creepy Carnival?
Roll up, roll up for the ride of your life on the East Lancashire Railway's Halloween Ghost Trains! The spooky circus is steaming into town with a host of hilarious haunters and giggling ghouls. You will want to get ringside seats for this!
A family event where we challenge you to not get scared!
Not a shriek, nor a scream, nor a gasp, nor a wail.
Don't jump, shake or shiver or you will FAIL!
The Creepy carnival is in town and they need your help to break the curse that makes them appear every Halloween.
They are cursed to try and scare and chill you and they're afraid that you'll be too afraid to help them find the keys to break the spell.
Will you be brave enough to search the carriage of doom? Ride the Ghost Train of Ghouls and meet the friendly freaks of the Creepy Carnival Spooktacular, break the curse or FAIL the challenge is on!
Be amazed and entertained by:
- From spine-tingling spooks to hair-raising ringmasters, show off your best fancy dress
- Take a thrilling steam train ride to Rawtenstall and back
- Meet hilarious haunters and giggling ghosts and ghouls, including freaky fortune tellers and spooky sorcerers
- Make like a mad scientist at Bury Transport Museum's Creepy Craft Workshop
- Frightening food and drink at the station buffet
- Every child receives a goody bag full of tricks and treats
Dates & Times
|Friday 28 October
|Saturday 29 October
|Monday 31 October
Green = Available, Orange = Limited Availability, Red = Almost Sold Out
|Tickets Prices - Booked After 1 October 2016|
|Adult with Under 3 on Knee
|Child (3-15 Years)
The Halloween Ghost Train boards at Bury Station and is pre-booking only. Due to a limited amount of parking in Bury, especially on a busy event day, please ensure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive. Bury Bolton Street Station is located just five minutes walking distance from Bury Interchange, where trams and buses can be boarded for easy access from the whole of Manchester. For more information on reaching the East Lancashire Railway visit our "Getting Here" page.