This event has no upcoming dates
Looking for the perfect gift? The East Lancashire Railway can help with these special mid-week diesel trains that run throughout the Christmas period. Head to Ramsbottom and browse the niche boutiques and antique stores before travelling to Rawtenstall for a selection of bespoke soft drinks from Britain’s last remaining Temperance Bar. You could even catch the loco to Bury to explore the world famous Bury Market!
Travellers on the Christmas Shopper Specials will receive a voucher booklet that offers discounts on goods from selected stores along the line. This really is the best way to do your Christmas shopping.
- 10% off any purchase at Kwoff Wine Shop, Silver Street, Bury
- 1/2 Price cask or keg ale at The Trackside, Bury
- Free drink (tea, coffee or juice) with any spend over £5 at Delicious, Fusiliers Museum, Moss Street, Bury
- Buy one get one free on admission, Fusiliers Museum, Moss Street, Bury
- Free regular tea or cofee when ordering any sandwich or soup at Tinas Tea Room, Bury Art Museum, Moss Street, Bury
- Regular tea or coffee with toast, crumpets, fruity loaf or bagel £2.00 at Tinas Tea Room, Bury Art Museum, Moss Street, Bury
- 10% off all artworks, gifts, cards, crafts, Christmas decarations and wrapping paper, Bury Art Shop, Bury Art Museum, Moss Street, Bury
- 10% off the Bill at Room 54, Bridge Street, Ramsbottom.
- 10% off any homemade Pizza, Panini or Ice Cream at Mrs P’s Luxury Ice Cream, Market Place, Ramsbottom
- 10% off cask ales, real ciders and wines by the glass at the Ramsbottom Tap, Bolton Street, Ramsbottom
- Mulled wine or hot drink and mince pie for just £3.50 at The Cultured Bean, Bridge Street, Ramsbottom
- 10% off any purchase at The Mather Gallery, Bury Road, Rawtenstall
- 10% off any purchase at Fitzpatrick’s Temperance Bar, Bank Street, Rawtenstall
- 50% off real ale or FREE tea, coffee or hot chocolate at Buffer Stops Bar, Rawtenstall
- 10% off any Purchase, Tilly’s Tea Room, Dawson Street, Heywood
Unlimited daily travel tickets cost: