Dates for this event
- 20th January 2018,
- 27th January 2018,
- 3rd February 2018,
- 10th February 2018,
- 17th February 2018
The best in beers and beats!
Stuck for something to do Saturday Nights? Join the East Lancashire Railway’s own Buffer Stops Bar for evenings of steam powered sounds. Running the gamut from folk to classic rock, and set within the cosy Buffer Stops Bar, these live music events could be just the thing to make your weekend complete!
The Buffer Stops is pleased to welcome a range of local artists on the upcoming dates:
- 20th January – Julian Socha – Blues, Roots and Contemporary
- 27th January – Phil Winstanley – Unplugged local artist playing rock, alternative and unique variations
- 3rd February – Graham Windle – Modern country blues with a comedic element!
- 10th February – Wayne Lomas – Lancashire singer-songwriter also covering Dylan, Springsteen and more.
- 17th February – Diamond Dac – Slide guitarist playing American Country, Blues and Ragtime.
The event starts at 8.30pm and entry is free!