Dates for this event
- 26th October 2018,
- 27th October 2018,
- 31st October 2018
Steam powered screams
Are you brave enough to board the Halloween Ghost Train? Take a ride to Rawtenstall and back alongside a host of hideous haunters and giggling ghouls.
- A haunted steam train ride to Rawtenstall and back through dark tunnels and past lonely platforms
- A gaggle of entertaining ghosts that join you on your journey
- Show off your best fancy dress
- Terrifying treats available at the station buffet, plus every child receives a Halloween goody bag
- A creepy craft workshop at Bury Transport Museum, the ideal way to get set for the scare
Ticket information, prices and getting here
Special event fares apply. More information available soon.
The Halloween Ghost Trains begin and end at Bury Bolton Street Station. For information on how to find us and car parking visit our Getting Here page.