Dates for this event
- 26th October 2018,
- 27th October 2018,
- 31st October 2018
Steam powered screams
Are you brave enough to board the Halloween Ghost Train? Take a ride to Rawtenstall and back alongside a host of hideous haunters and giggling ghouls.
- A haunted steam train ride to Rawtenstall and back through dark tunnels and past lonely platforms
- A gaggle of entertaining ghosts that join you on your journey
- Show off your best fancy dress
- Terrifying treats available at the station buffet, plus every child receives a Halloween goody bag
- A creepy craft workshop at Bury Transport Museum, the ideal way to get set for the scare
Dates and times
Please select a date and time from the table below:
|Friday 26 October
|Saturday 27 October
|Wednesday 31 October
Availability: Green: Good, Orange: Limited, Red: Sold Out
Ticket information, prices and getting here
||Adult with Child Under 3
The Halloween Ghost Trains begin and end at Bury Bolton Street Station. For information on how to find us and car parking visit our Getting Here page.
The East Lancashire Railway welcomes people of all abilities and we strive to make sure we are easily accessible to everyone. Therefore, we encourage you to get in touch if you have any questions or requirements, and we will do our best to help you plan your visit. You can contact us on 0333 320 2830 and press option two twice, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our stations offer step-free access, and on most services we carry a ramp to allow step-free access to our trains. Disabled toilet facilities are available on most operating days at Bury, Ramsbottom, Rawtenstall and Heywood Stations as well as Bury Transport Museum. If you have any questions or further requirements, please get in touch.