Dates for this event
- 24th February 2018,
- 3rd March 2018,
- 17th March 2018,
- 24th March 2018
The best in beers and beats!
Stuck for something to do Saturday Nights? Join the East Lancashire Railway’s own Buffer Stops Bar for evenings of steam powered sounds. Running the gamut from folk to classic rock, and set within the cosy Buffer Stops Bar, these live music events could be just the thing to make your weekend complete!
The Buffer Stops is pleased to welcome a range of local artists on the upcoming dates:
- 17th February – Diamond Dac – Slide guitarist playing American Country, Blues and Ragtime.
- 24th February - Gareth Williams - Local acoustic artist playing rock and indie covers on guitar, violin and harmonica.
- 3rd March - Steve Chapman Smith - Classic rock, folk and Irish covers played on acoustic guitar and bouzouki.
- 17th March - Ben Parcell - Acoustic covers from 1960s to present day. Folk, Pop, Indie and original music.
- 24th March - Ste Leech and Dom Dudil - Local artists on guitar and violin playing folk, Irish, American and old and new pop.
The event starts at 8.30pm and entry is free!