This event has no upcoming dates
JOIN THE MONSTER SQUAD!
An evil curse has taken hold of the East Lancashire Railway's Halloween Ghost Trains and only a highly trained team of haunters can hope to break its grasp! Join the railway’s dream scream team from 31 October - 2 November 2019 and help to solve the mystery!
- A TERRIFYING TRAIN RIDE: Hop onboard our haunted steam train for a hair-raising ride to Rawtenstall and back, every child also receives a goody bag packed with tricks and treats.
- HORRIBLE HEROES: Join an elite squad of curse busting misfits, including the infamous Count Brian, Veronica the Witch and Zombie Bob, the grim ghoul with the brain of a puppy!
- A GHOULISH GOOD TIME: Have you ever vocalized with a vampire, or created a magic spell? Help our creepy cadre out with their various spine chilling chores. It’s a family friendly interactive event with a super scare here and there!
- MYSTIFYING MAGIC: Prepare for tricks ... and treats ... with Jez Mansfield Master Magician at our Bury Bolton Street Station
- SHOW OFF YOUR SPOOKY SIDE: Don’t miss this opportunity to get kitted out in your best fancy dress. Will you be a werewolf, a witch, or something even scarier?
- TERRIFY YOUR TASTE BUDS: Make sure to haunt the station buffet for some ghoulishly good grub or have a "bite" at the BBQ.
- INDULGE YOUR INNER MAD SCIENTIST: Make something monstrous at the Bury Transport Museum’s specially themed Creepy Craft Workshop, included in your ticket price.
DATES AND TIMES
Our Halloween Ghost Train experiences run on 31 October, 1 November and 2 November 2019 and last approximately 90 minutes. Please select a date and time from the table below:
Availability: Green = Good Availability, Orange = Limited Availability, Red = Few Seats Left
Please note that all trains will leave on time. We recommend you arrive at Bury Bolton Street Station 30 minutes before your Halloween Ghost Train departure time. Please allow time for travelling and parking. Passengers must sit in the seats that they have booked.
TICKET INFORMATION AND PRICES
| ||Adult||Child||Child Under 3 (unseated)|
Tickets are pre-booking only.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND GETTING HERE
The Halloween Ghost Trains begin and end at Bury Bolton Street Station, easily accessible by all forms of transport:
Major road links, including M60, M62 and M66, and parking are near to Bury Bolton Street Station. Bury Bolton Street Station Car Park has limited space, however Bury boasts a number of other facilities close to the station. Charges may apply.
By Public Transport:
Bury Interchange provides both bus and tram services throughout Greater Manchester and is just a few minutes' walk from Bury Bolton Street Station.
For more information on how to find us and car parking visit our Getting Here page.
The East Lancashire Railway welcomes people of all abilities and we strive to make sure we are easily accessible to everyone. Therefore, we encourage you to get in touch if you any questions or requirements, and we will do our best to help you plan your visit. You can contact us on 0333 320 2830 (and press option two twice) or email us at: email@example.com.
All of our stations offer step-free access, and on most services we carry a ramp to allow step-free access to our trains. Disabled toilet facilities are available on most operating days at Bury, Ramsbottom, Rawtenstall and Heywood Stations as well as Bury Transport Museum. If you have any questions or further requirements, please get in touch.