This event has no upcoming dates
Christmas is just around the corner and the last mail train to the North Pole is set to leave Bury on Christmas Eve. Postmaster Eric the elf has invited all of you to come and help make sure that all of the letters are in order and that the train leaves on time!
- Be sure to Santa-tise on entry as you pass through our beautifully decorated station into the magical world of the elves.
- Take part in a whistle stop tour and enjoy listening to the singing elves as they load the train and post your own letter to Santa (please bring this with you on the day).
- Little ones and grown-ups will receive a goody bag to take home with them.
- Meet Father Christmas himself as he oversees the whole operation and provides a gift for every child!
Dont take our word for it!
"We booked for a meet and greet with the elves and Santa and this did not disappoint. My son was excited and entertained throughout. The staff and actors were brilliant from the elves to the story tellers to Santa. All socially distant and we were separated into small bubbles and everything was timed perfectly. Felt very safe and was a perfect afternoon."
"Everyone there had worked so hard to come up with something which was ‘covid compliant’ but still was a lot of fun for the children. They did a great job. We were there over 90 minutes and our children (age 7 and 5) loved it! Well done to all involved for getting this together so quickly."
||ADULT & CHILDREN 3 - 17 YRS
||ADULT WITH CHILD UNDER 3
|24 Dec 2020
||£19 per person
- This experience takes place wholly at Bolton Street Station, Bury BL9 0EY. Due to Covid restrictions visitors will not be able to board the train, though there will be a locomotive in steam at the station to view.
- No Heywood Shuttle is available for this event. There are several car parks near to Bury Station. Visit https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/bury/ for a full list, including pay and display costs.
- This experience has a timed entry, please ensure you arrive 15 – 30 minutes in advance of the timed entry.
- Outdoor entertainment in the form of the singing elves will take place on the platforms beneath the canopy. Please ensure you are dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Each experience is timed to last approximately 90 minutes. Children will have the opportunity to meet and greet Santa and receive their present at the end of the experience.