Dates for this event
- 6th March 2020,
- 7th March 2020,
- 8th March 2020
Welcome to the East Lancashire Railway’s first steam event of the new-year. Our home fleet locomotives will be running all weekend.
Enjoy intensive all steam passenger services during the event. The following locomotives have been confirmed:
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Loco 752 running as 51456 - Her first fare paying passenger train since 1982, after a long restoration project
- Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Class A 52322
- Hunslet 2890 0-6-0 "Douglas"
- West Country Class 34092 "City of Wells"
- LMS Stanier Class 5 4-6-0 44871
- BR Standard Class 4 2-6-4T 80097
Important Information And Getting Here
The booking office, gift shop and buffet are open from approximately 10am – 4pm. The Trackside Bar will also be open from 1030am – 12am (Friday), 09:30am – 12am (Saturday).
We recommend beginning your journey at Bury Bolton Street Station. For information on how to get there, as well as a helpful guide to local transportation links and parking spaces, please visit our Getting Here page.