Can you break the curse of the Halloween Ghost Train, 28, 29 & 31 Oct
Roll up, roll up for the ride of your life on our Halloween Ghost Trains! The spooky circus is steaming into town with a host of creepy clowns, hilarious haunters and giggling ghouls. You will need ringside seats for this one!
The eiree entertainers of the carnival need your help to break the curse that makes them appear every Halloween. Are you brave enough to search the carriage of doom, meet the terrible ticket inspectors and face the scary stewards? Don't shiver, shake, wail or weep or you fail!
There is so much in store:
- Show of your best fancy dress
- Take a thrilling steam train ride to Rawtenstall and back
- Meet freaky fortune tellers and spooky sorcerers
- Make like a mad scientist at Bury Transport Museum's Creepy Craft Workshop
- Frightening food and drink at the station buffet
- Every child receives a goody bag of tricks and treats
Tickets cost £14 per adult and £5 per child, BOOK NOW.
Halloween Ghost Train Tickets must be booked in advance.