There is only one more week to go until our Day Out With Thomas event, and we are really excited. This will be the Little Blue Engine's last visit to the ELR in 2017, so if you haven't already, or if you have and want to do it all again, make sure you come along to play. There's a whole host of things to do including:
- Rides on Thomas
- Meeting The Fat Controller and friends
- Performances by Rusty and Dusty, Sodor's cheeky station sweepers
- Unlimited Travel on Steam and Diesel trains
- Thomas Themed Activities in the Imagination Station, including, Tabletop Games, Colouring, Thomas Films
- Re-enactments of classic Thomas stories
- Magic Shows
- Circus Workshops
- Face Painting
The Fat Controller kicks things off with an opening ceremony at 9.45am each day so don't miss out. Tickets cost £18.50 per adult, £10.50 per child and £47.50 per family (2 adults and three children).
Avoid the queues and book online!