Salary: £8.20 - £8.40 p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Cook/Chef at ‘The Trackside’, an award-winning pub based in the centre of Bury to oversee the successful running of our kitchen.
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic person who is passionate about creating a delicious menu for a great customer experience and is able to work to the highest standards to ensure we are compliant with all relevant legislation around food hygiene and COSHH.
A blank canvas awaits the successful applicant who will be able to introduce creativity and flair to a traditional environment. The post allows for further scope in the future depending on the successful growth of The Trackside's food offering.
You will need to be:
- Passionate about food
- Customer focussed with great communication skills
- A good team player
- Creative and proactive
- Design and deliver appetising menus
- IT literate
- Proud to deliver exceptional customer service
- Aware of good working knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount on ELR tickets
- National Rail staff discount scheme
If you feel this post is for you, then please email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com or by post to:
East Lancashire Railway
Bolton Street Station
Closing date: Friday 7th April at 6pm.