Looking for something spooky to scratch that Halloween itch this weekend? Hankering for some family friendly thrills and chills? The East Lancashire Railway is thrilled to announce that we’ve opened up our Carn-Evil to any visitor who comes on the night.
Ordinarily available as an add on to our Halloween Ghost Trains, visitors can now access this fiendish fair for £10 per head. There’s a host of rides that are sure to put the fear of fun into you, including:
- The Twist (suitable for all ages*)
- The Dragon (suitable for all ages*)
- The Haunted House (suitable for all ages*)
- The Balloons (suitable for all ages*)
- The Swingboats (Children up to 12)
- The Toy Ride (Children up to 7)
- The Track Ride (Children up to 8)
Alongside the rides there will be a spooktacular Halloween show, filled with colourful characters and including a disco, magic show and fancy-dress competition.
The Carn-Evil is open from 4pm to 9pm.
*Rides may require adult accompaniment.