Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway Boardroom, 2 February 2022.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Buckley Wells Planning Application unanimously approved.
- New Director of Personnel elected to ELR Board.
- Shortlisted for HRA Award for Communications for the revamped ELR website transformation. The Awards Ceremony will take place on 19th March.
- Bury Transport Museum – Consultation taking place on change in governance, moving towards accreditation and changes required to improve footfall and revenue earnings.
- Refurbished Bar coached launched during spring steam gala weekend.
- ELR Pubs Development.