Sited at Rawtenstall Station, Buffer Stops offers five ales and one real cider on handpump, a range of lagers, continental beers, traditional pub snacks and locally sourced pies. This cosy bar welcomes both visitors and locals with a friendly atmosphere complete with outdoor seating in Summer and a traditional waiting room adjacent to the main Buffer Stops pub.
The Buffer Stops Bar also holds regular quizzes every first and third wednesdays from February onwards.
Join in the conversation on Facebook!
| ||Bar Opening Times|
||11am - 9pm
||11am - 9pm
||11am - 10pm
||11am - 11pm
||11am – 11pm
||10am - 11pm
||10am - 10pm
Saturday Sounds - 20, 27 Jan, 3, 10, 17 Feb
The best in beers and beats!
Stuck for something to do Saturday Nights? Join the East Lancashire Railway’s own Buffer Stops Bar for evenings of steam powered sounds. Running the gamut from folk to classic rock, and set within the cosy Buffer Stops Bar, these live music events could be just the thing to make your weekend complete!
The Buffer Stops is pleased to welcome a range of local artists on the upcoming dates:
- 17th March - Ben Parcell - Folk, Pop, Brit Pop
- 24th March - Ste Leech & Dom Dudill - Folk, Irish, American Old and New Pop
- 31st March - Keystone Acoustic - 60s Music
- 7th April - You, Me & The Machine - Indie and Rock
- 14th April - Leah Lost - Female Solo Artist
- 21st April - Phil Unplugged - Rock and Alternative
The event starts at 8.30pm and entry is free!