Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway boardroom – 24 February 2023
Here are the headlines:
- Flying Scotsman (in static) at Heywood 3, 4, 5, 10 March tickets sold out.
- Flying Scotsman Diners, sold out.
- Due to demand, extra Flying Scotsman seats made available.
- Ride behind Flying Scotsman experiences begin 11 March.
- Flying Scotsman ELR Volunteer “Thank You” train fully booked.
- Stubbing relay works completed on time.
- ELR launch locomotive testing facilities running at 60mph.
- ELR Hosting International Woman’s Day 8 March.
- CAMRA Award for Trackside.
Find the full article here.