Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway Boardroom, 25 March 2022.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- World coal and diesel prices at record highs.
- Coal supply for ELR secured for remaining requirements for 2022.
- Eco Coal trials (2 days) set for May.
- All running costs increasing far higher than inflation and these need to be reviewed and revenue analysed in detail for the remainder of the year.
- Saturday P Way Team hoping to restart.
- BTM re-opening 2 April.
- ELR Wind HRA External Communications Award.
- The Trackside pub wins the CAMRA for best pub in Bury.