Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway Boardroom, 2 February 2022.
Here are a few of the highlights.
- The balance of the loan for City of Wells has been paid off and the locomotive has been added to the ELR’s assets register.
- A sell out Santa Specials season delivered with 43,000 passengers and record revenues.
- Footplate grade competency assurance audit underway.
- A new schools development programme in initial discussions.
- Safeguarding Policy review underway.
- Board discussed Ramsbottom and Bury Town Centre Master Plans.
- Review of HOPS integration being undertaken by the Independent Safety Committee.