Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway Boardroom, 26 November 2021.
Here are a few of the highlights.
- ELR Board Directors, new performance management framework agreed.
- Bury Transport Museum – New Governance arrangement agreed.
- Initial meeting has been held to complete comprehensive audit of Footplate competency management. This work is planned to be completed in January 2022.
- Review of Santa Risk Assessments have been completed and sent to Bury Council in order to mitigate the risk of terrorism. Bag checks to be carried out.
- Strong revenues and visitor numbers since coming out of lockdown.
- Heritage Steam exempt from Environmental Bill.