Check out the latest headlines from the East Lancashire Railway Boardroom – 31 March 2023
Here are the headlines:
- Tracey Parkinson, our General Manager, elected as Director of the Heritage Railway Association.
- Flying Scotsman in Static at Heywood Station, launches Flying Scotsman’s return visit to the ELR.
- Flying Scotsman “Volunteer Thank You Train” a huge success.
- Successful hosting of International Women’s Day.
- Farewell to Flying Scotsman, left for York and National Railway Museum 26th
- Buckley Wells presentation made to Rochdale Council.